Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A Massage Today!



Today I'm going to get a pregnancy massage and I couldn't be more excited! Recently I'm struggling with sleep due to all this extra baby weight, so this massage comes at just the right time :)
When I went to the doctor right after Christmas he wasn't very happy with me. I gained a little too much weight for him I guess, but dad gum it was the holidays! So, I decided to be better and eat more fruits and veggies. The doctor was very proud of me at my next visit - I didn't gain any unnecessary weight! I was proud of me too, so I celebrated with a big bowl of ice cream.
Baby P is starting to move a whole lot now. It feels so weird and like my stomach is having spasms! He/she is kicking me even as I type this. Ryan finally felt the baby move, I'm not sure he knew what to think. He looked at me and said, "You're doing that!" When I finally showed him otherwise he was kinda weirded out :)
More in a couple weeks unless something exciting comes up - Later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW! Hi Baby P! Are you excited to come see Aunt Kelv? I think you should come this weekend!