Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!


Sorry it's been awhile. I know some of you were giving me a hard time for the delay, but better late than never :) As you can see, I'm getting bigger by the day. Today starts my third trimester so I'm on the home stretch - whoohoo!!
Something kinda hit home for me yesterday when I was out bridesmaid shopping with my best friend. I was talking to the consultant about what dress size to order since the wedding is two months after Baby P's arrival. She made some suggestions and then asked if this was my first child. I told her it was and she congratulated me then softly said "My husband and I have been married for 11 years and still no babies." My heart felt for her, as Ryan and I weren't even trying and were blessed with a child. As much of a shock as becoming pregnant was, we are so lucky to have God's hand in our lives.
I hope everyone had a fantabulous Christmas and New Year's - I know I did! It was great to be around family and friends for the holidays and it makes me appreciate the time we get to spend together. It's hard to believe it's 2008 already! Ryan and I wish you all the best year ever-Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, you forgot to mention how that little thing in your belly abused it's aunt (which they haven't even met yet) and kicked me in the head!!