Thursday, October 8, 2009

18 months.

Lainey got her very own chair. Here she is with her two "nigh-nighs" just after getting up. Has her very own name on it.


A quick family photo at her first KU football tailgate.


A quick preview of her Halloween costume. It was too cute not to share. She was twirling around and pulling at her wings. She was quite proud.


She won't sit in her high chair anymore. Has to be a big girl and sit at the table. We have a pub table so if she were to fall off the chair it would be a longer fall, but she doesn't seem to mind.


If you look close here, you can see she has pigtails. I don't know why, but she would NOT let me see her face when I was trying to take her picture in her cute little pigtails. Maybe she was embarrassed?!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Love those little chairs! How did the paci thing go? I'm dreading taking from Emerson- we're going to tackle it after Christmas. She just loves it so much!!
Thank you SO MUCH for letting me borrow your Bella Band. It changed my life- I'm annoyed I didn't have one for my first pregnancy!