Sunday, October 26, 2008

I Got Baptised!

I had a very big day today...I got baptised! We went back to Beloit to Mema and Pappo's house this weekend and had lots to do. Saturday we took a family picture and I had to dress up in lots of other outfits for more pictures. I know I'm cute and all, but sometimes this picture thing can get overdone! I'll have mom send out an email when the pictures are available online. After pictures we went to a craft show and shopped downtown Beloit. I waited very patiently while Mommy tried on every pair of jeans in the store. Aunt Kelv and Uncle Karton came up later to hang out with me. I showed them lots of stuff. I dressed up in my halloween costume, I showed them how I crawl and I did my best at showing them new sounds I make ;) Grandma, Grandpa and Great Grandma Claussen came up and we all went to church for my big day. I did really good and never cried once! Not even when pastor took me from dad to put that holy water on my head ;) After I got wet, he held me up to the congretion for them to check me out. I had a few things I wanted to say after such a big event, so I grabbed the microphone off pastor's robe! He didn't let me say much but I sure tried! This week is Halloween...I can't wait for you all to see me in my bunny costume!

Me getting holy water on my head....sorry it's a little fuzzy.


I was a very good girl for pastor.


Me and my friend Maddy at school.

What did I do?

This is one of my teachers, Miss Trina.

Pappo and I taking a snooze.

No comments: