Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Lainey here. Meema wanted me to write more often, so I will honor her request :) We went to a pumpkin patch last weekend and it was super fun! I loved it. Mommy and daddy pulled me in this red box on wheels (which is really super neat and I hope they get me one for Christmas). We went to the candy store where I enjoyed my very first sucker, took a train ride, played in hay and searched for pumpkins. Here are some pictures for you to look at from our trip.

This is me and my very first sucker. I did not want it to end :)


Quick group photo.


This is where you got to pick your pumpkins. That circle thing is a ferris wheel and it was just my size. Mommy said I couldn't ride it thought b/c I was too little. Humph.


This is my baby cousin Kinly. She doesn't do much but sleep, but she came anyway.


Here's the train I got to ride!


I was trying to say hi to this boy, but he didn't talk back. How rude! Then mommy told me it was a scarecrow and wasn't real.


I'm a big girl. I can pull my own red box with wheels.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love all the fall pictures. And thank you so must for bringing little Lainey to visit me. Plus her little cousin Kinley came earlier in the evening. Hope Lainey didn't eat to much Monster cookies like her daddy did when he was little. Come by again anytime. Love, Linda