Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Here are some pictures of me from Halloween. I was a pretty butterfly fairy. I felt so big when I had my wings on :) Mommy and daddy took me around to a few houses to show people what I was dressed up as, but I didn't really care if they saw me I just wanted that candy! My favorite candy so far is M&Ms, but I didn't get to have very many. I was told I would be too hyper before bed. What's hyper mean anyway?!

Here I am with Kinly again. She was a cute little pumpkin.


Here I am trick or treating. I couldn't really say "Trick O Treat" so I just said "Peez" (please) so I could get some candy. It worked.


Looking at all the other trick o treaters outside the door. There were so many of them all dressed up in cool costumes! Mommy's favorite costume this year was Napolean Dynomite and Pedro. They came to Grandma and Grandpa's house hoping we'd "Vote for Pedro" I hope he won.


I got to help out candy when I was done Halloweening. I liked seeing all the other kids in their costumes.

2 comments:

Linda Kohls said...

If you look in the last entry you will see my comment on your cute little girl on Halloween. As you can see I put it in the wrong place. All the pictures are so cute.

Jessi :) said...

Hey Amber! I found you!! Little Lainey is adorable and I'd really like to catch up. I wanted to see what you are doing and talk to you about a job opportunity - I thought of you when my company posted it.

Anyway - looks like you are doing fantastic and I can't wait to talk to you! Jessi Obley-Kingsbury

jesskings@gmail.com